If you are an Orthodox Christian who has relocated to our area and wish to join our parish as members, there are a few steps involved so that you can easily transfer your membership to ASONA.
- Start by watching our New Member Class video, filling out our Parish Membership Expectations form, and hand it in to our New Member Coordinator.
- You will want to get a letter of transfer from your current parish, stating that you are member(s) in good standing if applicable (not all issue such letters).
- Attend Sunday Liturgies and Feast Day Liturgies, and other weekly services as possible (Liturgies, Vespers, etc.) for at least a month.
- Listen to the Mystery of Confession Lectures in anticipation of your first confession with us.
- Although not necessary, you are welcome to attend our Online Catechism Classes, and Audio lectures.
- Fill out a Personal Information Form and hand it in to our New Member Coordinator.
Once your information has been received, you will be listed as members of ASONA.
We welcome you and encourage you to participate fully in your own spiritual growth at ASONA!