For first time visitors to our site, and to our ASONA (All Saints of North America), we welcome you! We have plenty of parking, and a place for you.
ASONA Church is a growing group of friends and neighbors from all over the west Phoenix valley who have two things in common: a love for God and a passion to serve our community. We hope that no matter where you are with God, you will find ASONA to be the best place to take your next step. Show up this weekend. We would love to meet you!
To start with, we want you to know at least this much:
- Relax, and enjoy your visit. Dress comfortably and modestly. No one is judging you.
- We will not do anything that will make you uncomfortable or embarrass you.
- We will not ask you to give money – we don’t expect visitors to contribute anything to the financial support of our parish or our programs. That is the privilege of members.
- Our children worship with us. If you have young children, they are welcome here, too. If you need to step to the back of the Church with your child for any reason, you are not disturbing us. We expect children to be raised in the Church and to accomplish that, they have to be IN THE CHURCH.
- All of our facilities are handicap accessible. If you need any assistance at all, please let us know. We are here to be of service to you.
If you are an Orthodox Christian, and you have prepared yourself to receive Holy Communion according to your Spiritual Father’s direction, be sure to introduce yourself to our priest before the service. Once you have informed the priest of your status, you are welcome to approach the chalice.
We are part of the worldwide Orthodox Church – the oldest Christian Church in the world.